Rick. Quality, Health & Safety, Business Management.
AVAILABILITY: Full or part time. Short or long term contracts. Nelson, Marlborough, Christchurch or remotely.
Quality, Risk and Health & Safety professional.
A “go to” person helping to resolve issues and develop plans across the business by identifying, implementing, and leading continuous improvement.
Solid experience at both management and operational levels including project and program management and IT implementation.
Strong collaborative leadership, influencing and negotiating skills. An effective communicator at all levels, both externally and internally
Strategic and lateral thinker with a passion for leading cultural change by working with people to identify a clear path and positive outcome.
INDUSTRY SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- General Business
- Strategic business system and organisational support
- Process and documentation reviews
- Project Management
- Software selection
- Risk Management
- Continuous Improvement
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- MS office suite
- MS Project
- Industry specific software programs
- Safety Systems Management including auditing and Investigation
- New Zealand Certificate in Quality Assurance
- Diploma in Quality Assurance / Risk Management through Massey University (partial completion)
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (type I and II)
- Trade Certificate in Aircraft Engineering
- QSA approved Health and Safety Auditor
- New Zealand CAA Approved Safety Auditor
Do you need Rick’s skills on your team? Contact our Temps Partner Rosie to enquire.
Or return to view other Integig Contractors