Mark. CEO, COO, Business Development, Professional Engineer.
AVAILABILITY: Full or part time. Short or long term contracts. Nelson based.
Over 30 years’ experience in Board Governance and Senior Executive Management positions within the hi-tech, commercial and entrepreneurial business environments.
Domestic and global new company start-ups.
Import and exporting trade relations.
INDUSTRY SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Research & Development
- Design & Prototyping
- Manufacturing, fabrication, machining, electrical, electronic, solar power
- High Tech Manufacturing
- Sales & Technical Sales
- Business Development
- Executive & Senior Management roles
- Business Consulting
- Small Business Relief Management
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
From hands-on experience to executive company management in the above industry sectors.
- Master of Business Administration with Distinction – Massey University
- Master of Electrical / Electronic Engineering – Cranfield Institute of Technology, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Engineering (First Class Honours) – Auckland University
- NZCE Mechanical – CIT Wellington
- Trade Certificate – Fitting and Turning – New Zealand Railways
Do you need Mark’s skills on your team? Contact our Temps & Integig Partner Rosie to enquire.
Or return to view other Integig Contractors