Become a Contractor with Integig
The gig economy is growing, and an increasing number of people are looking to become a contractor or freelancer for more flexibility, more meaningful work opportunities and more choice over the type of work they do.
Whether you’re a seasoned contractor, or you’re looking for an opportunity to fill a gap between permanent roles, Integig Executive Contracting gives you access to opportunities across a wide range of industries and organisations.
Benefits of joining the Integig team:
Increased flexibility – are you looking for more work/life balance? More control over your work and lifestyle? Contracting with Intepeople allows you to find the balance that is right for you.
Choice – you choose the way you work, where you work, what projects you want to take on and in which industries you’d like to work. You can engage with us as an employee of Intepeople for Integig assignments, or contract to us if you’re self-employed.
Grow skills and experience – every Integig opportunity has scope for you to learn something new. Contracting is a great way to gain exposure to new industries and organisations.
We will promote you – Don’t like the idea of promoting yourself? No worries! As an Integig contractor, Intepeople will regularly promote your services to our extensive client base.
Ongoing support – Intepeople offers leading human resources, recruitment and business consulting services across New Zealand. Our experienced team are here to support you.
Great clients and opportunities – As an Integig contractor, you’ll have the chance to connect and work with many clever businesses across Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough and broader New Zealand.
What types of Integig contract opportunities are there?
- Interim CEO, CFO and COO contractors
- Strategic Business Planning
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
- Marketing, Communications and PR
- Project Managers
- Operations Management
How to become a contractor with Integig
Are you interested in joining our team of Integig Executive Contractors? Here’s what you can expect.
- Firstly, register your details with us, and a consultant will contact you for an initial, confidential chat.
- If Integig is right for you, we’ll meet more formally – this may be in person or virtually.
- Keen to be promoted on our website? We’ll ask you to complete a profile form to highlight what you are looking for and your background strengths.
- We’ll then complete our standard screening checks.
- There’ll be some paperwork to complete – then you’re good to go! We’ll make your profile live and start promoting your services to our clients.
- We’ll talk to you about potential gigs/opportunities and if they’re right for you we’ll get you connected and started on your gig.
- And of course, we’ll remain in touch with you regularly throughout your contracts/gigs.
Ready to join?
Register today to become an Integig Executive Contractor.
Have some questions before you register? Reach out to Rosie for more information.