Peter. CEO, COO, Business & Leadership Consultancy.
AVAILABILITY: Full or part time. Short or Long term. Nelson/Tasman based.
I have a strong background in general management and leadership, organisational design and change management, implementing business and service delivery improvements, and commercial and third-party supplier strategies. Many roles have also been within complex technical environments.
- Significant experience leading functionally, technically and geographically diverse business groups.
- Providing strong and effective leadership in complex technical environments, with highly qualified staff, including leading research, testing and consultancy practices.
- Considered a strong and effective communicator.
- Substantial experience in effectively implementing significant organisational, process and people change.
- Broad commercial expertise and in managing suppliers. Substantial experience in developing new supply arrangements and managing 3rd party providers
I also provide coaching and mentoring support to senior managers, focusing on leadership challenges, business success, developing organisational design and people strategies, and improving operational effectiveness.
INDUSTRY SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Built Environment Science,
- Tertiary Education – Polytechnic
- Not for Profit IT
- Leadership and Business Consultancy – across a wide range of sectors including Energy, Telecommunications, Health, Government agency, Not for Profit
- General Management and Leadership roles
- Organisational Effectiveness reviews
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
Do you need Peter’s skills on your team? Contact our Temps & Integig Partner Rosie to enquire.
Or return to view other Integig Contractors