Peter. Export Marketing and Small Business
AVAILABILITY: Part time, 20 h.p.w with flexibility. Short or long term contracts. Nelson, Marlborough or remotely.
Background in finance with operational, sales, marketing and export/import management experience. Has held senior management roles in a large exporting company as well as small business management development, strategy and growth.
Specialised skills in developing export markets, strategies, pricing and managing associated currency, customer and product risks. Proven negotiation and relationship management skills both on and off-shore.
INDUSTRY SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Product Export and Import Logistics (Chilled/Frozen and Ambient)
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Pricing Strategies
- Competitive Strategies
- Fresh Food Marketing
- Cash-flow Management and Strategy
- Developing Brokerage Business as a third-party operator
- Interim Management roles
- Export Market Development Roles
- Logistics Advice
- Maximizing Business Efficiency
- Research & Analysis
- Virtual support
- B. Com Ag (Marketing)
- Fully Computer Literate in Microsoft suite, Xero
- Teams, Zoom, Skype Comms
- Barcode Systems (GS1)
Do you need Peter’s skills on your team? Contact our Temps Partner Rosie to enquire.
Or return to view other Integig Contractors