Fran. Change, Strategy and Organisational Development Advisor.
AVAILABILITY: Part time. Short term contracts. Nelson based or anywhere remotely.
A psychologist by training, I started my career as a management consultant at KPMG, providing program and policy development and evaluation, and strategic planning support to government organisations. I moved into strategic HR, corporate strategy and performance management, change management, and culture transformation. I am an experienced trainer, facilitator and coach and am a Prosci Change Practitioner.
- led some exciting transformational change projects for government and private organisations, including the opening of four new, greenfield airports with an investment value of $8bn
- established a Portfolio Management Office to provide governance and accountability for a projects portfolio worth $120m
- led an organisational culture change which supported the company to achieve a top 10 worldwide ranking based on customer experience scores
- developed and implemented an employee performance management programme to over 1,200 employees with completion rate of >95% in first year.
Key roles include:
- Organisational Development Advisor, Nelson Marlborough Health
- Change Manager, Oman Airports
- Senior Manager, KPMG Health and Human Services Practice
INDUSTRY SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Central/State Government
- Health and Human Services
- Supporting strategy development and execution
- Culture Transformation – organisational and team level
- Change Management – focusing on people to deliver project success
- Organisational Development
- Policy and procedure development
- Performance Management
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner
- Certificate in HR
- Certificate in Delivering Adult Learning
- Business Coaching
- MSc Psychology
- Elephant Rider- Emotional Culture Deck Partner
Do you need Fran’s skills on your team? Contact our Temps Partner Rosie to enquire.
Or return to view other Integig Contractors