Adrian. Primary Industry & Engineering Value Add Specialist.
AVAILABILITY: Full time or contract.
Track record of permanent roles supporting CEO’s and entrepreneurs commercialise at the intersection of technology and market.
Have also worked on contract for Boards to use in-market research to inform restructuring or market viability of new products and services, including required business model and key success factors to execute.
In addition have also owned and operated a seismic risk mitigation / engineering services business for 10 years, with a 27% EBIT over the last 5 years.
INDUSTRY SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Exporting. Horticulture and cool chains, agriculture, hi-value/food grade manufacturing, seismic engineering, advanced materials, ecosystems services DSS (water quality, biodiversity), forestry, intelligent fruit sensor packaging.
- Worked in new ventures, private & family held companies plus a four year stint in corporate forestry. Familiar with integrated supply chains from field to end product, involving high R&D investment & NPD.
- I have also done various consulting projects in the above sectors including crossover into meat, dairy and aqua.
- Short Term:
- Interim Management roles – B2B, Technical
- Project Work:
- New venture / NPD due diligence
- Business / financial analysis
- Project Management – Tenders, Supply Chains
- Market Analysis / Product Market Validation
- Funding applications
- Product authentication &/or traceability
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- MBA – Monash Mt Eliza Business School
- Dip Business – Massey University (advanced finance)
- Dip Wool Tech – Lincoln Uni (incl. recipient of NZ Farmers Cup)
- Formal training in staff development, managing for performance, Gallup, 360’s, and recruitment. Led small teams (up to 12)
- Completed a ‘Dimensions of Professional Selling’ training for my sales team at the time.
- VC & Angel funding bootcamp (Dr Rob Adams 2012),
- IceAngel Investment workshop (Dave Berkus, 2013).
- SMASH 2015 – Market Shaping of Primary Industries; University of Auckland (8 workshops, 6 months involving key players from hort, aqua, dairy, meat & wine)
Do you need Adrian’s skills on your team? Contact our Temps & Integig Partner Rosie to enquire.
Or return to view other Integig Contractors