Amanda. Project Manager, CRM Business Analyst, Office Manager, Accounts Support.
AVAILABILITY: Part time. Short and Long Term contracts. Nelson based or anywhere remotely.
I am a self-motivated and highly organised experienced Project Manager, specialising in a variety of different industry sectors.
I am also proficient in CRM business analysis, Office Management and Accounts Administration.
Having this broad skillset enables me to gain a holistic view across the business to further complement the needs of each functional department.
INDUSTRY SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Account Support
- Human Resources
- Marketing – Digital and Print
- Customer Relationship Management – business analysis
- Business process and documentation review
- Virtual Support
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- CRM – feasibility, design, implementation, training
- Business Analysis – Streamlining processes (outdated legacy systems, changing technologies or broken processes)
- Office Management
- Website Management
- Documentation – Administrator and User Manuals
- Xero – Accounting, HR
- SmartPayroll – HR
- Insightly – CRM Marketing Sales and Project Management
- ConnectWise – CRM Business Management
- AtTask (WorkFront) – Job management and project management
- Workflow Max – Job management and project management
- Mail Chimp – Marketing
- HEAT – IT help desk
- MS Project – Project Management
- MS Office suite – Office 365, Excel, Word, Teams, SharePoint
- InTouch – Reservation & Ticketing
Do you need Amanda’s skills on your team? Contact our Temps Partner Rosie to enquire.
Or return to view other Integig Contractors