Better People. Better World.
Intepeople is strongly connected to regional New Zealand and has a long history and deep commitment to giving back to local communities.
We actively invest time, energy and resources. Why? We believe in making the world a better place both inside and outside of work!
Our current sponsorships include;
- Institute of Directors New Zealand – Cornerstone sponsor
- Marlborough Chamber of Commerce
- Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce
- Nelson Young Professionals (NYP)
- Nelson Golf Club
Other organisations we do or have supported in a variety of ways;
- Nelson Tasman Innovation Neighbourhood
- Brothers Big Sisters
- Fifeshire Foundation
- Nelson Regional Breast Cancer Trust
- Nelson Cancer Society
- Te Ramaroa – Nelson Light Festival
- Marlborough Hospice Trust
- Brook Waimarama Sanctuary Trust
- Heart of Biking Nelson/Tasman
- Garden Marlborough
- Business Accelerator Competition
- Wine Marlborough: NZ Young Winemaker Competition
- Netball New Zealand – Superclub
Climate Positive Business Operations Certification
Intepeople is proud to be certified Climate Positive Business Operations by Ekos!
As part of our journey towards increasingly sustainable business operations, we have measured and offset 120% of our carbon footprint for the 2020 calendar year with certified carbon credits.
Our footprint includes emissions from transport and travel (including our company vehicle, non-company vehicles, flights and accommodation), electricity and waste. Offsetting our carbon footprint with Ekos helps grow and protect forests in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands and helps to deliver climate resilience, waterways protection, erosion control, biodiversity conservation and community economic development.
Now, we’re continuing to explore and make changes to reduce our carbon footprint and ensure that Intepeople maintains a net positive impact on the planet.