Every now and again someone comes into your life – either personal or through work – that make a lasting impression on how you think and react to things.
It may be you get inspiration from a great book, you are privileged to have a powerful coach or mentor, you attend some outstanding training or you just get a feel good feeling from working with a fantastic group of people.
Sometimes it’s nice to stop and reflect on some of these learnings.
On the weekend one of my inspirational influencers passed away. Wayne Dyer was a famous self-help, wellness pioneer.
So in memory of all the greatness he inspired in people I offer you 10 of his inspirational quotes.
1. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
2. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
3. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
4. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
5. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.”
6. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”
7. “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
8. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.”
9. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”
10. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.”
Have a great week and please feel free to share with us any of your favourite influencers.