Why coaching is successful for individuals
- Self-directed learning – Coaching is about having you come up with your own answers, rather being told by somebody else
- Solution-focused – the coaching process focus’ more on solutions than problems
- Positive Feedback – you get to focus on your learning, strengths, and growth
- Stretch – You will be stretched and challenged so you get the most learning from your coaching
- Structure – this is a structured process that ensures you stay on track and progress towards your desired outcomes
How Coaching can benefit your Organisation
- Improves positive relationships
- Higher employee engagement and performance
- Successful Conflict Resolution Models to enhance workplace dynamics
- Professional Communication Skills are enhanced
- Leadership presence on all management levels
How Coaching can benefit Individuals
- Enhances inner confidence to fulfil their own potential
- Healthy boundaries for Wellbeing and performance
- Feeling valued and motivated to thrive in their role
- Clarity on personal and professional goals
- Transform communication style to achieve the results you want
- Connect with your own authentic leadership presence
Where to from here?
Contact Anna to discuss how the program can be specifically tailored towards the goals of the individual.
- Each client will also have email and phone support during the coaching engagement to help keep momentum on their goals.
- There is an opportunity for an initial 3-way meeting with Anna, employee and manager if appropriate both at the beginning of the program as well as at the end.
- Resources are shared and there is no need to re-invent the wheel
Contact our friendly team today to learn more about how we can help you with coaching.