Workplace Surveys – Finding out what’s going on at your place
Conducting a survey is a great way to find out what is going on at your place from employees attitudes and perceptions through to leadership styles and business practices. You can also gather individual feedback on other initiatives including pay, staff benefits, culture and change processes etc.
In summary – surveys can provide you with a detailed picture of the thoughts and feelings of those in your business.
Advantages of Workplace surveys
- Anonymity – Surveys allow for honest and insightful feedback without any repercussions
- Inclusion – Surveys send a message that you are interested in what they have to say and that you will listen to and act on feedback
- New Ideas – Surveys are a great way to get feedback on any new ideas your team may have
- Sensitivity – Surveys provide a mechanism to probe into sensitive issues in the workplace
- Reduce Turnover – Exit surveys allow you to find out why people are leaving enabling you to address any issues that you may uncover
Types of Workplace surveys
- Staff Satisfaction
- Employee Engagement
- Benefits survey
- Change Management – pulse checks
- Performance Appraisal
- 360 degree feedback
- Exit Interviews
There are a number of cloud based software applications that allow you to set up and run workplace surveys.
The key is asking the right questions.
If you want to find out the best way to approach a staff survey then give Emma Worseldine a call on 03 546 8649.